Poster: Junction Arts Festival 2008
Toronto festivals and events calendar: Central West:
Junction Arts Festival 2008
Junction Forum for Art & Culture
Starts: September 3, 2008 12:00 PM
Ends: September 7, 2008 11:00 PM
The 2008 Junction Arts Festival, announces David Usher as the headlining act (Main Stage, Dundas St. W. at Pacific Ave., Sat, Sept. 6 at 10:00 p.m.)
The 2008 Junction Arts Festival features eight distinct categories, all free;
Sept. 3, 4, 5 - hours, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- the Visual Art Exhibits (starting Wed, Sept. 3),
- the Movieola Movie Night (Thurs, Sept. 4),
- the Live Music Stages (on Fri, Sept. 5, Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7),
- the Dance/Street Performance Artists (on Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7),
- the Poetry Peepshow (on Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7),
- the KidZone (on Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7),
- the Green Village (on Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7),
- the Historic City (on Sat, Sept. 6 and Sun, Sept. 7).
Sept. 6 - hours, 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM (midnight).
Sept. 7 - hours, 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
For more information contact:
Dundas Street West between Keele Street and Quebec Avenue.
Dundas St. West at Pacific Avenue
Map to this event
TTC: Keele Subway Station.
Junction #40 bus from Dundas West station.
Location: 3047 Dundas Street West
2008 Junction Arts Festival: Schedule of Events
Common In-City Directions
From High Park station take the 30 Lambton bus; from Dundas West station take the 40 Junction bus; or from Keele station take either the 41 Keele or 89 Weston bus.
Driving from City-South:
From Lakeshore Blvd take Parkside Drive North to Dundas Street West (Parkside becomes Keele at Bloor)
Driving from the 401:
Take Blackcreek Drive to Weston Road, turn left and go south to Dundas Street West. (Weston becomes Keele at St.Clair)
From East or West:
The Junction is north of Bloor between Keele and Runnymede
2008 Junction Arts Festival: Site Map