Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Latitude 44 Gallery Highlights Paintings by Micheline Montgomery and Poetry by Hédi Bouraoui

Latitude 44 Gallery Paintings by Micheline Montgomery and Poetry by Hédi BouraouiPoster: Latitude 44 Presents Visages Du Dedans
Paintings by Micheline Montgomery and Poetry by Hédi Bouraoui

Latitude 44 Presents Visages Du Dedans


Paintings by Micheline Montgomery and Poetry by Hédi Bouraoui


December 16, 2008 to January 17, 2009


Vernissage / Opening Reception:
Thursday, December 18, 2008
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Latitude 44: Gallery ~ Framing ~ Decor
2900 Dundas Street West, Toronto ON M6P 1Y8 (just W of Keele, in the historic Junction)
Tues-Fri 10-7, Sat 10-5, Mon by appointment
T: 416 769 2900
Google™ Map
www.latitude44gallery.ca

VISAGES DU DEDANS. An intriguing collection of faces in mixed media by Micheline Montgomery.
This show is a collaboration between artist and poet revealing in the works exhibited, their artistic and spiritual quest.
Latitude 44 Gallery (T.O. Central: Junction)
Slate Art Guide Linting

"I paint everywhere. I cannot separate art from the rest of my life. I believe art can inspire and touch people if it comes from the heart and the soul. Faces and angels are recurrent themes in my art. The spiritual element expresses my endless quest for peace, harmony and integration. Art becomes for me a magical path expressing my perception and experience of life".
Micheline Montgomery

"La Paix, c’est la véritable rencontre de l’Autre dans sa Vérité, c’est l’acceptation totale de la différence."
Hédi Bouraoui, Vers et l’Envers

No comments: