Sunday, June 03, 2007

New York New York Frank Carozza Exclusive Photo Reflections

e-vite: Photo Exposition “New York, New York" by Frank Carozza

I was pretty excited to read an invitation from Frank Carozza to the opening of his fourth photo exhibition "New York, New York".

Our congratulations to Frank for another big achievement.

New York, New York
Photography by Frank Carozza
June 1 - June 30, 2007
Location: Cantine: Italian Bistro
Address: 138 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario
South West Corner of Avenue Rd & Davenport
Opening: Sunday June 3, 2007
4pm - 6pm
From a very young age, photography has always interested me. But it wasn’t until I traveled to Peru and various parts of Europe that it became my real passion.
Documenting the places I’ve been and capturing those images & details on film has proven to be a life changing experience.

Having shared my photos with family and friends I was strongly encouraged to create a photography exhibit to showcase some of my work. This was an amazing experience and to date, I have held 3 successful exhibits, selling over 80 photos.

My 4th exhibit, entitled “New York, New York” is scheduled for June 3rd, 2007 at Cantine, 138 Avenue Road and will showcase photos taken during a visit to New York City in the summer of 2006.

I would like to extend an invitation to you and hope that you are able to attend. Photos will be on display from June 1 to June 30, 2007.

Regards,
Frank Carozza
You are cordially invited!
Enjoy the exposition!
Ciao, New York!


technorati tags:

1 post tagged
29,431 post tagged
4 post tagged
790,963 post tagged


permanent link:

New York New York Frank Carozza Exclusive Photo Reflections
http://artjunction.blogspot.com/2007/06/new-york-new-york-frank-carozza.html

No comments: