Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Wonderful Day at The Junction Farm Fest

Junction Farm Fest, July 23, 2011, Toronto, by artjunction.blogspot.comPhoto-Collage: Junction's 1st Annual Farm Fest
Where city meets farm July 23, 11-5

2011 @ artjunction.blogspot.com

Helping with urban bees at the train platform in the at Dundas W. and Pacific tomorrow 2-5 pm, Junction Farm Fest. I will have Rococo Brocades
@karabogazgol

I had such a wonderful day at The Junction Farm Fest, helping with the Toronto Bee Co-Op at the train platform with a wonderful gentleman called Oliver. My favorite honey was the blueberry / raspberry blossom and the buckwheat honey was delicious as well.

It was a happy day offering people samples of raw honey, raspberry honey, cinnamon honey, wildflower honey and Royal Jelly as well as hand creams, candles and bee venom cream for arthritis. Hearing about the sacred bee and being asked if I will help out with the booth at The Whole Life Expo on November 26th.

I did a quick tour of the Mavety Street section and saw Janis taking rustic Kaleidoscope photos with chickens and bales of straw and great hats to choose from. I saw sheep and goats as well as chickens and bees.

Ice cream at the platform was heaven, a wonderful lady appeared with a spoonful for me to try. I can truly say I had the time of my life today. It really was fun and the music was fabulous. The whole thing was so well organized and I love my little piece of wood name tag and the ornate beeswax egg candle I treated myself to as a souvenir of the day, to bring me fond memories in the future.

Cara Reeves
@karabogazgol

links:
junctionfarmfest.wordpress.com: Thank You!!!
"We would like to thank all our amazing volunteers, sponsors, community supporters and participants for making Junction Farm Fest a HUGE SUCCESS!

Feel free to view our Photo Gallery."
Posted by Junction Farm Fest

twitter’s link to the article: http://t.co/ltmsbc7

No comments: